Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Last Day in Beijing - from Michele

It's 2:30 a.m. here in China, and we're up, but we are making progress to our goal of sleeping through the night! Sam usually conks out about 6 or 7 and we cannot seem to wake him up, so we have opted to let him sleep..

I will let Sam post about what we did yesterday. We got a little shopping in before returning to the hotel. The smog is annoying my sinuses (my cold/cough), and I've lost my voice here and there, so I'm going to go ahead and start my antibiotic since we are now going to a city where the smog will be worse. Better safe than sorry, I guess. I just wish I felt better for our first meeting with Jack later today. We will be posting pictures once we are in Lanzhou. Talk to you soon - love you, Lana and Jenna!

No comments: